Monday, January 8, 2018

Iceland Road Trip Video [Through My Lens Nr. 127]











Whenever my friends and I travel someplace I like to make a documentary about our travel, and for the internet I like to create a smaller video with the highlights from our trip. For this weeks "Through my Lens" I will be sharing our Iceland travel video. The trip itself was beautiful and unforgettable and I hope the video will capture that. If you like to review the whole photo series that goes along with it, click here. Let me know what you think about the video in the comments below. Would you be interested in more videos like this one? Maybe some travel footage and commentary?

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!




Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us! 

WHAT "THROUGH MY LENS" IS ABOUT

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!


HOW THIS PHOTO MEME WORKS

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 


32 comments:

  1. Superb video! A lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning video you're sharing with us today, dear Mersad, thank you, and thank you for hosting too !

    Sending blessings on your week just begun

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniela. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. Loved the video adn as I have been to Iseland it brought back many memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear. Thank you Margaret.

      Delete
  4. These are all gorgeous shots. And I enjoyed the video. Oh, I'm so looking forward to visiting Iceland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly hope you will have a great time there.

      Delete
  5. Ein sehr schönes Zusammenschnitt. Du hast Talent dazu, manche Aufnahmen sind echt sehr professionell ausgedacht und geschnitten. Kannst du mir ein Programm dazu empfehlen, da in Win10 das WinMovieMaker nicht mehr dabei ist?
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich benutze Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ist aber ein teureres Programm.

      Delete
  6. ...I've been living in my own 'Iceland.'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to do a video also with music.
    I look forward to looking at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The land looks so peaceful...and then you think what happens under the ground of Iceland...so vibrant place. It's good video. And heart-shaped red light? Love it!
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iceland has so much to offer it is hard to capture it all :) Nice to se.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your video very much, Mersad! very professionally done. It seems videos are growing in popularity and they are a nice way to show all the wonderful views you saw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it seems so. Maybe I will get on it more. It's a lot of work, so there has to be some interest in me doing it I guess.

      Delete
  11. I saw all the pictures you posted but what a fun video! Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The scenery is spectacular. It reminds me a lot of various spots in New Zealand. I love the geysers, the blue ice, and the heart shaped red light in the traffic light.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so professionally done! I am so impressed at the video. A real glimpse into what it's like. Thank you for doing this and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara. So glad you enjoyed the video.

      Delete
  14. I'm sure it was hard to select these few scenes for today's video, but you did a great job of it. This was a spectacular video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was hard, I worked a whole night on this :D

      Delete
  15. A beautiful country. I would love to visit some day. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful video and a beautiful country. Thanks for hosting and thanks for sharing. Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Just watched your video, Awesome.
    Thanks for sharing.Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an incredibly beautiful country -- and onn another blog I just read that Iceland is a nation of readers with books everywhere and more authors per capita than anywhere else. It sounds like my kind of country (except that I hate having cold toes).... Thank you for hosting and for sharing your adventures!! And Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. PS: I meant to mention that the hot pool with the rainbow over it is a fantastic image -- hope you got a still photo of that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a stunning place, Mersad, thank you for sharing. Would love to see more! And Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The video was perfectly wonderful! Oh to be able to take a road trip to Iceland! (or any of your other road trips! Alas, we have this ocean between us! :-) ) But I can enjoy your awesome photos and videos, and dream!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That video was great. I really enjoyed seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You inspire me to add Iceland to my travel wish list! What a stunning area of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really enjoy reading your blog and waiting for your next update. I appreciate all the work you put into this site, helping out others with your services.

    guided photo tour

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.